The Master of Engineering degree is a coursework and project-oriented program.
The application deadline for Cornell's M.Eng. in Engineering Management Program for Spring 2019 is October 15, 2018, and for Fall 2019 is January 5, 2019.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Application fee
- GRE scores
- TOFEL scores for applicants whose native language is not English
We will also interview a select group of students prior to admission to the program.
If you are having financial difficulties, you can learn more about application fee waivers via this site: https://gradschool.cornell.edu/admissions/apply/application-fees/
Some tips for the statement of purpose in your application
- Be creative! We want to learn more about you in a fun, engaging way.
- Highlight your strengths: This is the time to showcase you and how you will contribute to the Cornell Engineering Management community.
- Share your passion for Cornell: We are excited to hear what gets you excited about Cornell and the MEM program.
What are the institutional and departmental codes for the TOEFL and GRE scores?
- Institutional code: 2098
- Departmental code for GRE: 1199
- Departmental code for TOEFL: 65
We accept TOEFL and IELTS scores.
Interested in Learning More About Cornell’s Program?
Learn more about Cornell’s Engineering Management M.Eng. Program by watching our last virtual information session. Also feel free to email our Executive Director, Andrea Ippolito, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org