Tuition and Scholarships
The semester tuition for M.Eng. students is $26,306.00. In addition, there is a $42.50 fee for Graduate Student Activities. You can find the full listing of the tuition costs here. Cornell Engineering also provides partial scholarships or teaching assistantships to around 30% of M.Eng. students.
We encourage you to explore these financial aid resources
- College of Engineering merit based fellowships, partial tuition scholarships, and teaching assistantships. You can find a listing of some of these fellowships, scholarships, and teaching assistantships here.
- College of Engineering Special Awards, including the Lester B. Knight Scholarship of $40,000, available to highly qualified students who intend to pursue both an M.Eng. and and M.B.A. at Cornell University.
- External fellowships awarded by corporations, the government, and professional societies. Please see the searchable database maintained by the Cornell University Graduate School.
- Federally funded loans available to Cornell graduate students through the Graduate School.
- Loans for international students.
- Cornell is a member of the GEM Consortium, giving our students eligibility to apply for the GEM full tuition fellowship program.