Academics - Distance Learning
The degree program requires thirty (30) credit hours consisting of coursework and a project.
- ENMGT 5900 – Project Management and Leadership
- ENMGT 5910 – Engineering Management Project
- ENMGT 5930 – Data Analytics for Engineering Managers
- ENMGT 5940 – Economics and Finance for Engineering Management
- ENMGT 5980 – Decision Framing and Analytics
- ENMGT 6020 – Managing a Culture of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Python Refresher
- Visualizing Data
- Product Management
- Design Thinking for Complex Systems
- Managing Operations
- Negotiations and Contracts for Engineering Management
- Risk Analysis and Management
We have outlined a sample curriculum below to show you how the program works.