Engineering Management Graduate Handbooks
Graduate fields at Cornell develop and disseminate a handbook to support their graduate students in critical ways throughout their progression through the program, from admission to completion. Prospective students also use the handbook to learn about our degree requirements and resources available to support them once admitted.
Our handbook helps you
- learn about our history and core competencies as well as our goals for Engineering Management graduates
- prepare for orientation, registration, and meetings with your advisor
- find essential information about course requirements for degree completion
- find contact information for key faculty and staff
- learn about policies to help you succeed
- find unwritten and sometimes unknown expectations that we have for students
- find courses that are recommended for various specializations as well as course descriptions for required courses
- locate resources in the College of Engineering and Cornell University to make your time here an academically rich and personally rewarding experience
ADA Accessible handbooks for both our On-Campus and Online Learning programs are available as pdf downloads. If you prefer a text-only version, please contact our program staff.
On Campus Program
Online Learning Program